Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum

Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum (https://www.voltforums.com/forums/)
-   Chevy Volt General Discussion (https://www.voltforums.com/forums/5-chevy-volt-general-discussion/)
-   -   Electric Miles absent from MyChevrolet app (https://www.voltforums.com/forums/5-chevy-volt-general-discussion/36842-electric-miles-absent-mychevrolet-app.html)

hanes 11-08-2017 07:42 PM

Electric Miles absent from MyChevrolet app

I have a 2017 Volt which I bought in June 2016. I use the MyChevrolet app on my phone a lot. Recently, the "Electric Miles" information under Vehicle Status is missing. There is still a place for the information, but there is no number there. I have been going around and around with OnStar technical support with no resolution so far. I just got my monthly vehicle diagnostic email from OnStar, and it was also missing the Electric Miles information. (Last month's email was OK.) Is anybody else seeing this issue? Thanks.

michael621 11-10-2017 12:41 PM

Yes, no electric miles in the app for me either!

jason0x21 12-01-2017 12:40 PM

None here, either. It hasn't worked since October.

jlsoaz 12-09-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanes (Post 45162)
I have a 2017 Volt which I bought in June 2016. I use the MyChevrolet app on my phone a lot. Recently, the "Electric Miles" information under Vehicle Status is missing. There is still a place for the information, but there is no number there. I have been going around and around with OnStar technical support with no resolution so far. I just got my monthly vehicle diagnostic email from OnStar, and it was also missing the Electric Miles information. (Last month's email was OK.) Is anybody else seeing this issue? Thanks.

same or similar issue here. I bought in mid-October 2017 a used 2013 Volt and don't recall having once seen any "miles" or anything on the phone app or on the web, and I can't get Voltstats.net to work yet. I was discussing this the last few weeks on another forum not affiliated with GM and there are a number of us there. After 2 or 3 customer service phone sessions, when I realized how many people this was affecting, I decided not to bother with this any more, until there is indication of GM fixing the issue.

Also, I am not going to consider paying for any non-free level of OnStar until this is fixed, so my trial will run out, and so be it.

Also, I think we should start a poll to get an informal sense of what percentage of drivers indicate having this issue.

Lnorton 02-03-2020 06:18 PM

Connected speakers and digital assistants are slowly becoming an essential part of many households. Amazon clearly believes so, having unleashed a huge range of Echo speakers, powered by its digital assistant, Alexa. Now, there’s even a speaker you can take with you on to go ⁠— the new Amazon Echo Input Portable. Best Amazon Echo and Echo Dot Accessories