Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum - View Single Post - Latest football news on April 7th (part 1)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 04:25 AM Thread Starter
joynguyen97

Latest football news on April 7th (part 1)

1. Furious Dybala snubs Allegri

Paulo Dybala was left furious by learn how to play poker online Massimiliano Allegri's decision to substitute him during Juventus' 2-1 win over AC Milan, claims Calciomercato.

The Argentina international, who has been in and out of the Juve team during a disappointing 2018-19 campaign, refused to shake his coach's hand when he left the pitch minutes after scoring from the penalty spot to tie the game at 1-1.

2. Chelsea hopeful Ndombele will wait for Chelsea move

Chelsea have hijacked Manchester United’s pursuit of Tanguy Ndombele.

The Lyon man is a target for both sides, but with United’s Champions Leaguestatus not yet secure for next season, the youngster is unsure of a move to Old Trafford.

Should Chelsea qualify for the competition ahead of the Red Devils, Metroreport they will attempt to sign the midfielder.

However, any move is dependent on Chelsea’s looming transfer ban, which could still be delayed this summer.

3. Insigne casts doubt over Napoli future

Lorenzo Insigne has cast doubt over his Napoli future by conceding that he could leave the club at some stage.

“I am 28 years old [this year] and it could happen that I receive an offer I can't refuse," he said.

"I've proved what I am worth and there are people around who appreciate me.

“Right now, in this phase, I am not even 188bet tips and tricks thinking about it. However, I know full well that there are those around who appreciate me. But there are no clubs, no approaches, no shows of interest.”

4. Juventus ready big bid for Roma star Zaniolo

Juventus are gearing up to make a big bid for Roma star Nicolo Zaniolo this summer, Tuttosport reports.

The Serie A champions expect Paulo Dybala and Douglas Costa to leave in the near future and are looking for targets to strengthen their squad.

Zaniolo has been a big star for Roma this season and the Giallorossi are looking to extend his contract to hold off interest from Europe's top teams.

But Juve have picked him as a top target for the summer and will try to lure him away from the Italian capital

5. Tuchel wants 'three or four' signings at PSG

Paris Saint-Germain coach Thomas Tuchel wants to sign up to four new players for next season.

The French side can win the Ligue 1 title again on Sunday if they beat Strasbourg, but they have already crashed out of the Champions League this term.

PSG will start next season with the objective of going further in Europe's top competition and Tuchel believes they must strengthen in a couple of areas to give them a chance of achieving their goal.

6. Inter fans demand Icardi sold

Inter fans have reiterated their desire to see Mauro Icardi sold this summer.

The striker returned to the squad on Wednesday to play texas hold'em poker at 188bet help his side to a 4-0 win over Genoa, scoring a penalty kick in the second half.

But the Argentine's impact has not changed the opinion of the supporters in the Curva Nord, who want Icardi gone because of the way he has treated the club.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome