Several Issues with my Volt
I have a 2015 Volt with 22k miles on it. I am having several issues with it. I am very disappointed in the quality of Chevrolet. After years of driving BMWs I switch to Chevrolet with high hopes but now I regret it. I need help and I am upset about all the problems I am having.And our fear is compounded because last week we received a letter in the mail about the gas pedal issue, how it can rip off when exiting the car. This is the last straw I need a Volt advisor to contact me as I am seeking a buy back.
Here is my list:
1. Rattle or Popping Noise Heard in Rear Hatch Area. It's scares my wife whom I bought the car for. She thinks it's going to explore and a major source of embarrassment to her in the carpool line when she picks up the kids because everyone it happens someone always looks.
2. When switching Mountain Mode off after use on highway for less than 20 miles, Gas display remains on and will not switch over to Energy Screen.
a. Most times turning the car off and re-starting resolves the issue.
3. Center Console Screen Freezes.
a. Turning the car off and re-started ? still frozen
4. Center Console Touch Screen Unresponsive.
a. Turning the power button off has no affect.
b. Turning the car off and re-starting ? resolves issue most times.
5. Center Console randomly crashes and reboots.
a. Only radio and energy screen available.
b. Center Stack goes dark, then Chevy logo reappears with chime on music.
6. Climate Control Screen ? Unable to turn heat/ac function on or off.
7. Climate Control Showing 45% when turned off.
8. Electric Propulsion Battery drains to fast.
9. Remote Start doesn?t work all the time.
10. Rear hatch lock sticks (Liftgate-Lock Actuator). Pieces of plastic fell out.
Last edited by KewlBreeze; 09-30-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Reason: Added recall issue