Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum - View Single Post - Chevy Camaro accessory photos drip online
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:56 AM
samabhi123

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliac View Post
Chevy Camaro accessory photos drip online

Click above for a gallery of the GM Accessories Camaro model
Once again, Camaro5.com sends in these photos that appear to show the full-scale Camaro model being used by the GM Accessories design studio to test all the factory knick-knacks and bolt-ons that they have in the works. Forget the tease we all got via the upskirt video GM allowed to be filmed -- this shows the full monty.
Here's the quick-and-dirty rundown.
7-spoke wheels
RS stripe package (left side of the car)
SS stripe package (right side of the car)
Grille insert
Rear fascia blackout
Platform-style rear wing
Fuel filler cap
2 possible ground effects kits (see close-up of the rear -- at that point, the clay modeling is "halved")
Ducktail spoiler (again, see detail shot -- it's on the right half of the car)
Slotted brake discs w/ red calipers
Whatever the final assortment of accessories turns out to be, it would seem that there'll be a very wide selection from which to choose. As for the 5-spoke wheels shown in two of the photos, they look 'shopped on. Whether those are GM photoshops or fan mods is anyone's guess. We're definitely feeling that RS package, though -- with those black 7-spokes, please. Keep that wing, though.
This car is really looking superb. I really like it and I want to make my car also like this but in black color.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome