Infotainment system problem - Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-23-2015, 05:20 AM Thread Starter

Infotainment system problem

I have a 2012 Volt without MyLink. Manufactured 11/11. I have a couple reoccurring problems with the Infotainment system. First it will get stuck on the clock setting screen. No other selections will work like favorites. I have to turn off the car, and open the door then restart it to get it rebooted and work again.
Second problem. If the battery was completely discharged and I switched to Mountain mode so it will recharge it to 4 bars, the battery continues to show as completely drained, even after driving a while. Even if I switch back to Normal mode the battery continues to show as completely drained. It also shows as zero power on the driver's instrument panel. It's not till I turn off the car and restart it that the battery will show it has power and display a range.
Since this is a official GM Volt Forum I hope these problems can be forwarded to the department that could release a update for the Infotainment system to fix these problems.
Please also consider updating the Bluetooth firmware to support AD2P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 11:58 AM

Had the same

Actually I had the same issue and at dealer shop they told me that that could be the issue with connectors. You may check it too

Christine from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.