Latest football news on April 4th (part 1) - Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 02:43 AM Thread Starter

Latest football news on April 4th (part 1)

1. Aberdeen to receive 20 percent of Fraser's sale

If Arsenal pursue their reported interest and sign 188bet app Ryan Fraser this summer from Bournemouth, the midfielder's first club Aberdeen could be in for a decent chunk of any transfer fee.

The Daily Record are reporting the Scottish side could receive 20 percent of the amount paid, which could be a significant amount.

Aberdeen are currently fourth in the Scottish Premiership this season.

2. Reds to cash in on Grujic

Liverpool are confident of receiving over £20 million for Marko Grujic.

That's according to Football Insider, who report Jurgen Klopp is waiting on the green light from the board to sell the player.

He was Klopp's first signing at the club, and despite joining for £5 million back in 2016, he has only played 14 times for the club.

3. Leipzig set for Abraham swoop

Leipzig want Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham after seeing him excel on loan at Aston Villa, according to Football Insider.

The 21-year-old could be the latest young English player to get a top-flight opportunity in Germany.

The Bundesliga club, who fear losing Timo Werner this summer, sent scouts to watch Abraham play for Villa against Blackburn last weekend when he scored his 22nd goal of the season in just 32 appearances.

4. Newcastle weighing up Rondon offer

Newcastle United don't want to pay more than £12m to make Salomon Rondon's move from West Brom permanent, according to The Mail.
The West Brom striker, who has scored 10 goals for learn how to play Baccarat and win Newcastle this season, has a buy-out clause of £16.5m.

But the St James' Park club think that is too high for a player who is 30 in September and only has a year left on contract.

5. Solskjaer to let go of six stars

The Red Devils are planning a huge squad revamp

Manchester United are planning to offload six players this summer in a bid to build a title-winning team, according to The Daily Mail.

Antonio Valencia, Matteo Darmian and Marcos Rojo are the frontrunners to leave, while a departure for Eric Bailly is also being discussed.

Ander Herrera and Juan Mata are also likely to be shown the exit door this summer with their contracts set to expire at the Manchester club.

6. Galaxy trade for international roster spot

The LA Galaxy have made a trade for an international roster spot.

In a move that could be a hint at bringing in another player from abroad, the Galaxy sent $175,000 in allocation money to New York City FC in order to have the extra place for an international player on their roster.

7. Allardyce open to West Brom approach

Sam Allardyce is open to discussing the vacant West Brom manager's job with the club.

The Express and Star report odds on Allardyce succeeding Darren Moore have been cut and the former Everton, Bolton and England boss told talkSport: “It’s a question of whether the club contact how to contact customer service at w88 me personally or my agent and say what the position is, what they want me to do and what they expect me to do and what I think I’m capable of doing for West Brom if it gets to that stage.

“If everybody’s comfortable with that then it may be a possibility.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode