Latest football news on March 24th, 2019 (part 2) - Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-24-2019, 04:46 AM Thread Starter

Latest football news on March 24th, 2019 (part 2)

1. Toronto sign Laryea

Toronto have announced the signing learn how to play roulette game of midfielder Richie Laryea.

The 24-year-old had been on trial with the MLS club ahead of the 2019 campaign, but has been offered a full-time deal.

Laryea had previously played for Orlando City SC and Orlando City B and will wear the number 24 jersey for Toronto.

2. Metgod leaves Forest

Nottingham Forest director John Metgod has left the club to take on a new role as assistant coach of the U.A.E national team.

"I have very much enjoyed my time at the club and I would like to wish Martin [O’Neill] and the team the best of luck for the remainder of the season,” Metgod told the club’s website.

"Everyone knows about my love for the people at the club and in the city so this was a very difficult decision for me. The club is moving in the right direction both on and off the pitch and it is a very exciting time for all connected, especially the supporters."

3. Heber signs for New York City

New York City have announced the signing of Heber from Croatian side HNK Rijeka.

Heber told NYCFC.com: “I’m feeling super motivated for this new challenge in my life. I hope to reach great things with my new teammates for this club.

“When they showed me the project and what they plan to reach, those were the fundamental points that helped my decision to come to NYCFC.

“I saw the project and the whole structure, videos about the league and the city, these were all very important aspects. I’m sure it will be an amazing step in my career."

4. Real keen on simple blackjack strategy Kane and Mane

Real Madrid are fans of Harry Kane and Sadio Mane claimed European football commentator Kevin Hatchard.

However, Hatchard does not expect either to join Los Blancos anytime soon.

“Kane and Mane are not realistic, because they’ve recently signed long-term contracts,” the commentator told talkSPORT.

“Mane has always spoken in glowing terms about working for Jurgen Klopp. He seems very happy and Liverpool are clearly heading in the right direction

“I’d be very surprised if he made that move to Real, and it’s the same with Harry Kane. Kane is very much Mr Spurs and as long as Mauricio Pochettino is there I think Kane will stay.”

5. Barca and Real want Skriniar claims agent

The agent of Inter defender Milan Skriniar has claimed both Real Madrid and Barcelona are interested in signing his client.

“Real Madrid want to sign him, so do Barcelona,” claimed Mital Halis, a partner at the Star & Friends agency which takes care of the player's interests.

“Whoever can convince Inter to let him go will sign him this summer. Skriniar is a model professional.

“If Real Madrid want him, they could get him but there are other agents who have a vested interest in taking players where they want.”

6. Suarez believes he can salvage Arsenal career

Denis Suarez is confident he can bounce back from a slow start play texas hold'em poker at 188bet and succeed at Arsenal, reports the Daily Mail.

The on-loan Barcelona midfielder is yet to show his best form at the Emirates after joining the club on a short-term deal on January.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode