Latest football news on March 23th, 2019 (part 2) - Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-23-2019, 03:28 AM Thread Starter

Latest football news on March 23th, 2019 (part 2)

1. Tagliafico welcomes Barcelona & Arsenal talk

Ajax defender Nicolas Tagliafico will not be “disrespectful” to his current club by w88 mobile discussing potential moves elsewhere, but admits to being flattered by Barcelona and Arsenal transfer talk.

The Argentina international has been linked with the Gunners as a successor to Nacho Monreal and with Barca in order to compete with Jordi Alba.

2. Man Utd see Milenkovic path clear

Manchester United have seen the path cleared for a potential move for Nikola Milenkovic, with Calciomercato reporting that Juventus have dropped their interest.

The Serbian defender has been starring for Fiorentina and may be the subject of bids starting at around the €50 million (£43m/$56m) mark this summer.

3. 'Pogba will be a Man Utd player for a long time'

Paul Pogba “will be a Manchester United player for a long time”, says Dimitar Berbatov, with too much being read into comments regarding the Frenchman’s admiration of Real Madrid.

The former Red Devils striker has told Betfair: "I don't think there is anything to worry about here. We live in a world where you can say what you want and I can imagine the words being taken out of context.

"Paul will be a United player for a long time, as long as he and the club want to be together."

4. Madrid to make £60.5m move for Jesus

Real Madrid are ready to invest £60.5 million ($80m) in 17-year-old Brazilian Reinier Jesus, according to The Sun.

The Flamengo forward is hot property, having also been linked Play Slot Games Online Guide with Liverpool, and those at the Santiago Bernabeu are prepared to make him the most expensive teenager in their history.

5. Herrera set for Man Utd stay

Ander Herrera is set to sign a new deal at Manchester United, not join Paris Saint-Germain as a free agent, reports the Manchester Evening News.

The Spanish midfielder is approaching the end of his current contract and has been linked with a lucrative switch to France.

6. Bale doesn't regret leaving Spurs for Real Madrid

Gareth Bale has insisted he has no regrets about leaving Tottenham for Real Madrid back in 2013.

The Welshman has been a success at Los Blancos, but has spent a lot of his time at the club in the shadows of Cristiano Ronaldo.

However, the 29-year-old doesn't mind and stated he would have regretted not leaving for Madrid.

"I appreciated everything Tottenham had done for me but I think they did understand at the time that when such a big club comes in for you like Real Madrid it is difficult to turn them down," Bale told BT Sport.

"Even though I was enjoying my time at Tottenham, loved the club and I still do, to have Real Madrid come for you, you’ll regret saying no."

7. Skriniar on Real and City's radar

Milan Skriniar's agent Mithat Halis has stated Manchester City would need to pay in excess of €100m (£87m) to land the Inter Milan defender.

Halis also revealed the reigning Premier League champions tabled an offer last summer, but it was rejected.

Real Madrid are also said to be interested in the 24-year-old the club viewing him as a potential replacement for Raphael Varane.

“Inter Milan paid Sampdoria €28m (£24m) for Skriniar and six months later, Manchester City came in with an offer how to register at 188bet of €55m (£46m),” Halis told AS.

“Now he is valued at around €100m (£87m). Any deal would certainly be complicated by the interference of intermediaries.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode