Latest transfer news and rumorous on March 3nd, 2019(part 2) - Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 05:46 AM Thread Starter

Latest transfer news and rumorous on March 3nd, 2019(part 2)

1. Alvarez retires

Arturo Alvarez is set calling time on his career at Play Slot Games Online Guide the age of 33, and announced his decision via his official Twitter account.

The forward has played for nine clubs across Portugal, Hungary and the U.S.A. and last played for Houston Dynamo before his contract expired at the beginning of January.

He scored 49 goals and recorded 44 assists in 362 appearances in all competitions.

2. Caballero can earn new contract

Willy Caballero could earn himself a new contract at Chelsea, but only if the Blues are able to fill their home-grown quota, according to the Telegraph.

The Argentine goalkeeper has been hailed for his professionalism after Kepa Arrizabalaga refused to be substituted off for him during their penalty-shootout defeat against Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final.

However, Chelsea often use a goalkeeper as one of their home-grown players, and if Rob Green moves on at the end of his contract then the Blues will likely need a new third-choice goalkeeper that qualifies as home-grown.

3. Hoedt wants extended Celta Vigo stay

Southampton defender Wesley Hoedt wants to remain at Celta Vigo beyond the end of his current loan deal, report Read Southampton.

The 24 year-old has been on loan at the La Liga side side January after falling out of favour at St. Mary's, but is reluctant to return to the relegation-threatened Saints when the deal 188bet Entertainment expires in the summer.

The defender said: "At the moment, the decision isnít mine. It depends on how the season goes, first. I like being here, but I still have a contract with Southampton. Iím currently playing for Celta and I will give my all to play my best football."

4. Icardi could go for as little as Ä50million

Mauro Icardi could be available for as little as Ä50million after being stripped of the Inter captaincy, report Marca.

Icardi was removed as skipper last month and hasn't featured for the club in Serie A since, and the player could now leave the club at a hugely cut price.

That has alerted Real Madrid and Manchester United to his possible availability.

5. Coutinho transfer value plummets after Barcelona woes

Philippe Coutinho's transfer value has plummeted to £86million, according to Transfermarkt.

The Brazilian signed for Barcelona from Liverpool for a massive £120m fee in January 2018 and has scored 18 goals in 42 starts.

But his performances have been disappointing relative to his final 18 months at Anfield, and his value has dropped accordingly.

6. Valencia set to leave United at the end of the season

Saudi Arabian club Al-Ittihad are interested in signing Manchester United's Antonio Valencia if as expected the full-back leaves in the summer, report the Belfast Telegraph.

Valencia is in his native Ecuador recovering from injury and is out of contract at United at the end of the season.

Questioned on Valencia's absence, boss Ole Gunnar Solskajer said yesterday: "He's still not 100 per cent fit. He's still working to get back fit and he's had a fantastic career here at how to register at 188bet Man United and in England. He's one of the Premier League winners left in the dressing room."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode