Just pulled the trigger on a 2013 - Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum

HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

» Auto Insurance
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Chevrolet Volt Forums: Chevy Volt Forum > Chevy Volt Discussion > Chevy Volt General Discussion
Register Home Forum Auto Loans Active Topics (T) Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

VoltForums.com is the premier Chevrolet Volt Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:17 AM

Default Just pulled the trigger on a 2013

Just back from the dealer, ordered a 2013 Volt in white diamond tri-coat with a leather interior, navigation and really I guess all the bells and whistles. Expecting delivery between two and three weeks from today.

I was reeled in by a 60 months zero percent interest plus a $2000 rebate not to mention a $1500 rebate from California and the $7500 tax credit. I was on the fence until I checked to see what I could sell my car for on Craig's List and the dealer gave me $3,000 more than I could expect to see it myself. Made it hard not to do the deal.

I've got a solar powered house and fully expect to charge the Volt for no additional cost, if I need to I'll a a couple more panels to my roof.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 10:07 PM

Wow, that's a great deal. What dealer and do they still offer this deal?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo1rider View Post
Just back from the dealer, ordered a 2013 Volt in white diamond tri-coat with a leather interior, navigation and really I guess all the bells and whistles. Expecting delivery between two and three weeks from today.

I was reeled in by a 60 months zero percent interest plus a $2000 rebate not to mention a $1500 rebate from California and the $7500 tax credit. I was on the fence until I checked to see what I could sell my car for on Craig's List and the dealer gave me $3,000 more than I could expect to see it myself. Made it hard not to do the deal.

I've got a solar panel house and fully expect to charge the Volt for no additional cost, if I need to I'll a a couple more panels to my roof.
Just awesome work.. Can you tell about the total expense.. I would love to have similar solar power house very soon.. Please reply

Last edited by DoloresVaughn; 10-28-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:34 PM

Nice posts here. Thanks for sharing.
Advertisement